Friday, January 2, 2009

Rock Music



Explanation from John Todd: "AND THEN THERE ARE OTHER THINGS SUCH AS THINGS OR BELONGINGS THAT ACTUALITY WERE CREATED, SUCH AS ROCK MUSIC. Now I want to specify this, I am down on this because I am an ex-witch. Without it witches don't function. I dropped this out of my testimony this morning, I should have given it. One of the things that I was supposed to be was the head of this Brenner Enterprises in Texas which explains to the IRS why I was making all this money.IT WAS A LOT OF MONEY & ONE OF THE COMPANIES I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE OWNED WAS CALLED ZODIAC PRODUCTIONS.--The name gives it away. It was a booking agency in Texas; it's changed its name, but it's still the largest booking agency in the U.S. for Rock groups. It was the group that was originally responsible for bringing the Beatles to the U.S. I got to meet most of the groups.THE BEATLES WERE ALREADY APART WHEN I WAS THERE, BUT I GOT TO MEET SEVERAL OF THEM OFF & ON, & I met almost all of the groups that were in existence then, & a lot that are in existence now. I only found about this many (holds up a few fingers) that weren't occultists, that didn't confess when they were alone that their music came from "supernatural forces" as they would put it.SO I WANT TO TELL THE TEENAGERS & THE PARENTS SOMETHING REAL QUICK BEFORE I GO ON: When witches do a book, they do a spell over the manuscript & they command demons which are under their authority to enter every manuscript that comes off the press, every copy of that book. So when you buy that book you get a little free gift, like when you open a little Cracker Jacks box & there's a little trinket in there. Well, you get a free demon, free of charge.WELL, MOST OF THE ROCK GROUPS DO THE SAME THING, & I know, I've talked to one just recently--David Crosby of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young that used to exist & is getting back together--& he told me this is why his records & others' records zoomed to the charts. Many people tell me they do this so their records will be best sellers, & you get free of charge your own private demon.SO PARENTS, IF YOU'RE COMPROMIZING WITH YOUR KIDS to keep them from running away from home, you are responsible for that article in the home because you're the head of the house.

No comments: